Embassy/consulate of China, The Hague
For Dutch documents:
- Legalization by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in The Hague
- The Legalization form has to be filled in by the person who signed the document, in combination with a copy of his or her passport.
- In case of a Chamber of Commerce copy, the legalization form has to be signed by the person on the copy.
- If the document is more then one page, it needs to be bound together with an eyelet.
- Official documents have to be send in English. Non official documents can be either English or Chinese and have to be translated by an sworn translater.
Process time 6 business days
Process time 4 business days
Process time 3 business days
Process time 2 business days
(3 business days)
(2 business days)
Subject to any price changes
Private documents € 20,00
Business doc. € 40,00
+ € 23,00
+ € 33,00
Submit a document that has been provided and signed in the Netherlands.
Make sure that the document is not older than 1 year.
Make sure that the document includes a certified signature and name or name stamp.
Provide a copy of the document for the embassy or the consulate.
Do you have any questions? Click here to contact us!