Embassy/consulate of Iran, The Hague
For Dutch documents:
- Legalization by Dutch Chamber of Commerce or by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in The Hague
- 1 copy to consulate
- On every export document that had to be legalized, ‘Letter of Credit (L/C)-number’ had to be named.
- A legalization of an invoice can only be applied for in combination with an Certificate of Origin.
- A legalization of a health certificate can only be applied for in combination with an invoice and Certificate of Origin
- An extra form has to be added to the combinations above. There are different kind of forms possible.
Process time 6 business days
Process time 4 business days
Process time 3 business days
Process time 2 business days
Regular (4-5 business days)
Subject to any price changes
More information coming soon
Submit a document that has been provided and signed in the Netherlands.
Make sure that the document is not older than 1 year.
Make sure that the document includes a certified signature and name or name stamp.
Provide a copy of the document for the embassy or the consulate.
Do you have any questions? Click here to contact us!