Legalization Other Countries

Do you need a legalised document for a county that is not in our list? We can still help you. After you fill in the contact form, we will send you the most recent information about the legalization in this country.


Submit a document that has been provided and signed in the Netherlands.

Make sure that the document is not older than 1 year.

Make sure that the document includes a certified signature and name or name stamp.

Provide a copy of the document for the embassy or the consulate.

Contact us

Do you have any questions? Click here to contact us!